No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below are applicable to all transactions made on www.imex-star.com operated and owned by Imex Star, Inc.. By using this site, the user is agreeing their acceptance of these terms and conditions. On placing an order, the user confirms their acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as Imex Star, Inc. can take no liability for negligence when reading these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
In any case that these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, by an adept court of jurisdiction any condition shall be removed, and the all other provisions shall continue.
1. Every purchase order made through this website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. This includes the right to amend, remove or vary the content of anything displayed on the website, without notice.
3. The website user takes entire responsibility to read these terms each time they place an order.
4. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Once an order has been placed, the website user assures their agreement of these terms and conditions and we will treat their order as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Description of Goods
1. All images and product descriptions displayed on the website are only for the approximate description of goods.
2. Product specifications may vary depending on supplier and should not be taken as an affirmative description of the product being sold. For detailed specifications the buyer should contact us either via e-mail or telephone, details of which are available under the ‘contact us’ page.
3. In some cases, we may supply a direct alternative brand due to product availability. In order to maintain our high service standards, we reserve the right to send an equivalent should we be unable to contact you to confirm this within 48 hours of your order being placed.
4. All product specifications have been gathered from accessible sources either by our suppliers or reliable public sources. Imex Star, Inc.’s intentions are that all information displayed is as accurate as possible. However, Imex Star, Inc. cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of the information displayed within this website and will not take responsibility for any lack of accuracy.
1. All orders placed are confirmation of the website user’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Imex Star, Inc. may refuse an order for any reason.
3. Should the products ordered not be available, Imex Star, Inc. will notify the customer. The customer will then be given the opportunity to either wait for the goods to return to stock or cancel the order and be issued with a full refund within 10 days.
4. All orders are subject to availability.
Payment and Price
1. The price of the goods will be clearly displayed on the products page within the website. The prices do not include any sales taxes, and they do not include delivery- shipping charges.
2. The complete price, including sales tax and delivery charges can always be seen in the shopping cart, before completing your order.
3. Once an order has been received, Imex Star, Inc. will notify the buyer, by e-mail, the price and description of the goods ordered.
4. We accept all major credit and debit cards, details of which are displayed within the website.
5. Incorrect information may result in a delay with your order.
6. It is the customers responsibility to provide Imex Star, Inc. with:
accurate card details
an accurate billing addresses
accurate contact details (telephone and e-mail)
1. Orders delivered throughout the continental USA will usually be dispatched within 1-2 working days once the order has been accepted by both parties and payment has been cleared.
2. Imex Star, Inc takes no liability for the losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the delay in delivery of goods.
3. Orders that are shipped via USPS courier service are insured up to 50 USD value. If the package is lost you are entitled to receive full refund, if order value is below 50 USD. For orders that are larger than 50 USD, you must contact us to arrange additional insurance.
4. If, we are currently showing no stock for an item you have ordered, we will notify you and you will be given the entitlement to either wait until they return to stock, or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 5 days.
5. Delivery will be made to the address detailed by the customer.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that arrangements are in place to take delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
1. The customer may cancel the order at any point prior to dispatch.
2. Should the customer wish to cancel the order prior to dispatch, payment shall be refunded in full within 3 days.
3. All returns cost (post or courier service) are paid by the buyer.
4. The customer should inspect the products upon receipt and notify Imex Star, Inc. within 3 days should the goods be faulty or damaged.
5. Should the customer fail to notify Imex Star, Inc. within 3 days, the customer will be judged to have accepted the goods.
6. Should the products be faulty or damaged, Imex Star, Inc. shall take responsibility for recovery of the goods from the customer within 30 days of delivery. The customer will also be entitled to a full refund if the goods are deemed to be faulty or damaged by Imex Star, Inc..
7. It is entirely the responsibility of the customer to notify Imex Star, Inc., in case the incorrect or a shortage of products was received, within the 3 days of acceptance of the delivery.
8. Any money to be refunded will be paid back to the same method of original payment, for example PayPal or Credit Card.
9. If, you are somehow unsatisfied with products you can still return it within 30 days, but product has to be without marks of use and in original package. All shipping cost are paid by the buyer.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
The Imex Star, Inc. AML Policy is designed to prevent money laundering by meeting the US AML legislation obligations including the need to have adequate systems and controls in place to mitigate the risk of the firm being used to facilitate financial crime.
This AML Policy sets out the minimum standards which must be complied with and includes:
The appointment of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) who has sufficient level of seniority and independence and who has responsibility for oversight of compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, rules and industry guidance;
Establishing and maintaining a Risk Based Approach (RBA) towards assessing and managing the money laundering and terrorist financing risks to the company;
Establishing and maintaining risk-based customer due diligence, identification, verification and know your customer (KYC) procedures, including enhanced due diligence for those customers presenting higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
Establishing and maintaining risk based systems and procedures to monitor on-going customer activity;
Procedures for reporting suspicious activity internally and to the relevant law enforcement authorities as appropriate;
The maintenance of appropriate records for the minimum prescribed periods;
Training and awareness for all relevant employees
Should you have any complaint, please contact us, through the details listed on the contact page. We will attempt to reply to any complaint within 5 days, with informative information regarding the action that will be taken to resolve your issue. We appreciate any feedback from customers and endeavor to ensure your shopping experience with us is as enjoyable and problem free as possible. We will try to solve problems mutually. We will try to solve any problems and issue a refund to avoid chargebacks, if customer is somehow unsatisfied and if, goods are returned to us. If charge-back occurs, we will try to solve any problems with customer.